Account Services | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list. JobTarget has grown by more than 600% since 2007.
We are looking for an Account Manager to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Provide high level customer service to all contracted and non-contracted OneClick accounts, ATS/AMS/other resellers, universities and higher education, employers/recruiters, and any other user of JobTarget’s suite of employer/recruiter products and services
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the OneClick product and its features and operations; translate knowledge into solutions for our customers
- Effectively manage customer questions and concerns regarding order fulfillment, pricing and discounts, and the posting process
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and emails; clearly communicate ideas and give directions to customers, effectively respond to all aspects of customers’ inquiries or requests regarding orders, product/service information, posting status, pricing, etc.
- Take initiative to prioritize, manage, and complete projects with very little direction or supervision.
- Be flexible and use good judgment when providing solutions for customers so as to ensure their experience with JobTarget exceeds their expectations.
- Deliver professional customer service to customers at all times, especially during any instances of emotional strain.
- Present yourself to customers in a way that reflects JobTarget as a positive, professional, organization dedicated to excellent customer service.
- 1 - 3 years customer service experience is required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, cheerful, outgoing personality
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Hard worker, self-motivated and highly organized
- Dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
- Strong initiative and desire to achieve
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.