Account Services | New London, CT | Full Time
JobTarget is a game-changing technology firm that operates in the recruitment advertising space. We use technology to help companies market their job openings to specific audiences of talent. For the past 4 years we have been named to the Connecticut Technology Council’s Tech Top 40 list. JobTarget has grown by more than 600% since 2007.
We are looking for an Account Manager to play an integral role in helping us build the world's largest network of job websites.
- Proactively communicate with our existing client base to recommend media sources
- Provide high-level customer service to all contracted and non-contracted OneClick accounts
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the OneClick prodcut and its features and operations; translate that knowledge into solutions for our customers
- Effectively manage customer questions and concerns regarding order fulfullment, pricing, discounts and the job posting process
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and emails; clearly communicate ideas and give directions to our customers; effectively respond to all aspects of customers' inquiries or requests regarding orders, products, services, posting status, pricing, cet.
- Take initiative to prioritize, manage and complete projects with very little direction or supervision
- Be flexible and use good judgment when providing solutions for customers so as to ensure their experience with JobTarget exceeds their expectations
- Present yourself to customers in a way that portrays JobTarget as a positive, professional organization dedicated to excellent customer service
- 1 - 3 years account management and/or customer service experience is required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, cheerful, outgoing personality
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
- Strong initiative and desire to achieve
- We feel we have a good opportunity to build out a world-class recruitment advertising service and would like to bring on talented people to help work towards that goal. JobTarget employees are versatile, motivated and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that is designed to foster collaboration and creativity.
JobTarget is an Equal Opportunity Employer.