Software Engineering Internship (Brazil)
Engineering | Joinville, Brazil | Internship
- JobScore privately matches talented people with great jobs.
- Our online network has been live since 2006 and is used by 1000+ employers and 2M+ Job Seekers.
- JobScore was founded by a Silicon Valley recruiter (who is Brazilian) and a Silicon Valley computer scientist.
About our software engineering internship
- Work with us for at least 20 hours per week, you will have no problem maintaining a full class schedule while doing this internship.
- Read code, write code, and test code.
- Receive hands-on training and mentoring from our engineering team, often by pairing with other software engineers. Our goal is for you to become a fully functioning member of our engineering team within 6 months of half-time work.
- Work on interesting problems. Author elegant code. Make a big impact on a small team.
- Improve your craft by working with a productive, agile, and realistic team that’s enhancing a real, mission-critical product used by paying customers.
What we use (and you'll be asked to learn)
- Amazon Web Services
- Licensed software components (when we can’t find good open-source options)
Some things we value (and we'll try to impart on you)
- Productive: You take pride in your coding throughput and attention to detail.
- Team Player: You enjoy working with other smart people who have good ideas.
- Skilled: You use the tools, technology, and process listed above. If you haven’t, you are fired up to do so, are probably hacking with one or more of them on your own time, and would love to get paid to do so.
- Opinionated: You know how important it is to design, build and deploy things simply.
- Exact: You have a penchant for test-driven development.
- Fun: You have an opinion on whether you'd like to play Snooker or tabletop role-playing games.
- If you understood all of this job description, your English is good enough to work with our team.