Customer Success | San Francisco, CA
- JobScore is an online network that privately matches people and jobs.
- Over 1000 employers use JobScore to manage their hiring and we process 1M+ job applications per year on their behalf.
- JobScore is based in San Francisco, CA. We have some sports fans on our team.
- We get fired up when we help our customers get better at hiring.
- Enthusiastic about recruiting & its challenges - you enjoy talking to recruiters about recruiting
- Articulate, charming, and take pride in listening to customers. This means you are good at what some call "sales" and others call "consulting" but most recognize as "awesomeness"
- Detail oriented - you can prioritize and make things happen
- Technically oriented - you like computers & software and enjoy solving complex problems
- Make recruiters lives easier by eliminating "busywork" and helping them become more strategic.
- Help re-define how companies find and hire people.
- Evangelize our product in the recruiter community, building and fostering a network of progressive in-house and contract recruiters.
- Follow up with customers who express interest in our software. Demo it. Make jaws drop.
- Listen first. Customer Service second. Quality and detail orientation third. Money last... but not least.
- Train - help get new users up & running and help create what they need to be successful on the platform
- Represent JobScore online and at trade shows, press tours, conferences, etc.
- At least 1 year working as a recruiter, ideally in-house at an under resourced firm trying to hire many people at the same time..
- Exceptional written communication skills (BA degree or above desired). Marketing / copy-writing experience is a huge plus.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills. (experience working with customers, experience in sales)
- Experience talking to customers about products and massaging raw feedback into meaningful insight.
- Familiarity with existing recruitment best practices and tools.