Customer Success & Sales Triage
Customer Success | Remote - ID or CA | Full Time
- JobScore is an online network that privately matches people and jobs.
- Over 1000 employers use JobScore to manage their hiring and we process over 1 Million job applications per year on their behalf.
- JobScore is based in San Francisco, CA. We have some sports fans on our team.
- We get fired up when we help our customers get better at hiring.
- Articulate, charming, and a great active listener.
- Detail oriented - you know how to prioritize and make things happen.
- Technically savvy - you like computers and enjoy solving problems.
- You care.
About the Opportunity
- Our goal is to invest in you and help you climb a steep learning curve.
- JobScore is a service-first company. Your job will be to provide service. Do the math.
- Work closely with and learn from experienced software folks.
- Make customers love you by answering questions in a direct and timely manner.
- Support customers using email, chat and phone - learning until you can act as the primary point of contact - being “on point” to field incoming questions from new prospects and existing customers.
- Filter leads and new prospects by routing qualified leads to the correct team member.
- Update CRM with accurate information and approve or reject new accounts as they come in.
- Reproduce, troubleshoot and report bugs to our software engineering team.
- Act as the voice of the customer within the company, proactively making suggestions about how to improve our product and service.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- You’ve directly supported customers.
- You’ve done some teaching or training.
- You have some experience recruiting and/or have used JobScore.
- A contagious sense of urgency and enthusiasm.
- The ability to exude a zen-like calming vibe on demand.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. 50%+ of whether we contact you will be based on the terse, original & entertaining prose of your cover letter.