FULL TIME ESTHETICIAN
Studio | New York, NY | Full Time
Joanna Czech is one of the most recognized and sought-after skin care experts in the world, as featured regularly in Vogue, Allure, New York Magazine, Porter, etc. catering to a discriminating clientele and celebrities. With studios in New York, NY and Dallas, TX, Joanna Czech Studios provide custom skin treatments and retail in a luxury setting. We are currently seeking a full time, experienced, licensed esthetician to join the team in our Manhattan (SoHo) studio.
Our intimate studios are imbued with a sense of understated luxury, and our tight-knit staff take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of excellence. The client experience is at the heart of everything we do. Our ideal candidate is both ambitious and a team player, possesses a strong work ethic and inquisitive nature, and believes no task is too big or too small. They are dedicated to their work and are seeking a long-term position in which to continually grow and flourish.
Applications must include a cover letter to be considered. Final candidates will be asked to audition, and if selected will undergo a 2-3 month training period. Anticipated start date late February / Early March 2021
- Build and maintain client relationships by performing & recommending treatments and consultations, writing detailed skincare prescriptions, and suggesting/selling products for home routine.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of treatment room and common spaces.
- Restock backbar
- Perform virtual consulations for a global clientele
- Assist Joanna Czech on a rotating basis
- Current NY State Esthetics License.
- Minimum 2-3 years esthetician experience in a luxury spa/clinic setting, including facials, body treatments, brow and lash treatments, waxing.
- Experience with Biologique Recherche and/or Environ strongly preferred.
- Polished, articulate, discreet, thorough, detail-oriented, prompt and professional.
- Must be a self-starter and collaborate well with others.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Commitment to continuing education. Periodic training is required.
- Must be available to work full-time, including evenings and weekends.
- Computer literacy required.
- College education preferred.
Product and Service Discounts
Extensive training and professional development with Joanna Czech