E-Commerce | Dallas, TX | Full Time
ABOUT JOANNA CZECH
Joanna Czech is a full-service beauty brand which includes two skincare studios (Dallas & New York) and an e-commerce website with an editorial magazine (CzechList) created by renowned esthetician Joanna Czech. Through our studios in Dallas, TX and New York, NY, and our rapidly growing e-commerce business, Joanna Czech is a significant retailer of luxury skin care products.
We are searching for a dedicated, hardworking, and self starter to join our team as our Warehouse Assistant. This employee will be responsible for fulfilling E-commerce orders and assisting with daily operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads customer order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials or items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, brand, or color.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on shelves or tables, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens pallets, crates, boxes, and other containers.
- Records amounts of product or items received.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up top 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, use hands, stoop, kneel, crouch, frequently required to stand, occasionally required to climb or balance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School education, related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Demonstrates attendance and punctuality- consistently at work and on time.
- Planning and Organizing abilities, uses time efficiently.
Come grow with us! Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, Critical Illness Plan, and more!
- 401(k) with excellent company match.
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays.