Dallas Studio & Customer Service Concierge
Studio | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Customer Service & Studio Concierge (Dallas)
Joanna Czech is looking for a Customer Service & Studio Concierge to assist in all operations in the Dallas Victory Park Studio.
The Studio Concierge must have excellent customer service skills and excel in a luxury sales and service environment. The position is the first point of contact for the studio in person and over the phone, as well as handling all Customer Service inquiries. This person will build lasting relationships that are crucial to our client retention and performance.
Candidates must be detail-oriented, thorough, organized, able to prioritize and multitask, work well independently, assertive but personable, well-spoken, remain calm under pressure, and confident in interactions with clients. They must also be professional and discreet at all times as this position interacts frequently with high-profile clientele.
The Customer Service & Studio Concierge must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Boulevard and Shopify, and be a quick learner. An important part of this role is being knowledgeable of all retail products in order to answer questions and make product recommendations.
Luxury retail experience in a high-end environment is highly recommended, and an interest in skincare is essential. A sense of style and value on personal appearance is appreciated.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
• Front Desk Operations: Phone calls, emails, appointment scheduling via Boulevard, customer check-in and payment.
• Retail Sales: Assist clients with product selection, maintain mastery of product range consisting of over 50 brands.
• Customer Service: Receive and respond to all Customer Service inquiries for both online and in-store clients. Assist clients with placing orders by phone and rectifying all complaints.
• Assist manager with inventory, stock transfers and studio upkeep.
• Maintain a clean and orderly studio at all times.
• Strong organizational skills
• Independent self-starter
• Must be detail-oriented
• Reliable and meets deadlines on time
• Professional and discreet
• Luxury retail experience
• Sense of style and professional appearance
• Natural problem solver
• Must work Saturdays and some holidays
• Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Product and Service Discounts
Extensive training and professional development with Joanna
About Joanna Czech
Joanna Czech is a full-service beauty brand which includes two skincare studios (Dallas & New York) and an e-commerce website with an editorial magazine (CzechList) created by renowned esthetician Joanna Czech. Joanna Czech is one of the most recognized and sought-after skincare experts in the world, as featured regularly in Vogue, Porter, etc. Through our studios in Dallas, TX and New York, NY, and our rapidly growing e-commerce business, Joanna Czech is a significant retailer of luxury skincare products.