Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
NinthDecimal is the leading mobile audience intelligence company enabling brands to engage with the right audience, at the right time. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands, like Samsung, Gap, Best Buy, Microsoft and Volkswagen, use NinthDecimal’s precise audience intelligence platform and sophisticated campaign analytics to drive optimal brand experiences and unprecedented campaign ROI. By combining online and offline data sources, NinthDecimal provides the most comprehensive understanding of audiences by connecting their digital and physical worlds. Its mobile targeting approach delivers 4X higher performance than alternative approaches, and its Location Conversion Index™ is the mobile industry’s most accurate ROI metric that measures the increase of in-store visits directly attributed to mobile ad campaigns.
- NinthDecimal is seeking a passionate, creative and dynamic VP of Marketing to lead both our corporate marketing and product marketing teams. This is a unique opportunity for a senior level marketing leader as you will have the chance to define the NinthDecimal brand as we evolve into a comprehensive always-on marketing platform driving customer growth for the world’s top brands.
- The ideal candidate possesses both the creativity required to build a meaningful brand, as well as the skills to utilize marketing as a strong driver of revenue. This person will be a key driver in NinthDecimal’s growth by launching new products, building go to market strategies, evangelizing our innovation in the market, and enabling both direct and indirect sales channels.
- Reporting to the President, the VP of Marketing will use multiple channels to grow our brand and position as a Growth Engine. These channels include but are not limited to PR, blogging, bylines, social media, webcasts, industry events, presentations, playbooks, white papers, customer case studies, videos, data and customer insight studies, and customer engagement programs.
- The selected candidate will work closely with Product Management to build and execute go-to-market strategy for new products and new features across the 9D Marketing Platform. This includes packaging, pricing, branding, and developing new market capabilities by combining existing products to solve our customer’s emerging needs. In addition, they will work closely with Sales, Research, Partner and Measurement teams to help them effectively position our products, differentiate our solutions from the competition, and tell the NinthDecimal story.
- Set a strategic direction for NinthDecimal’s position in the market and evangelize the value of a Customer Growth Engine for brands, agencies, and publishers.
- Leverage competitor, industry and customer analysis to define positioning and go-to-market strategies that establishes long-term value for NinthDecimal and our customers
- Work with the product team to ensure alignment between positioning and product with the objective of solving our customers and the market’s biggest challenges
- Build an amazing brand identity that brings our positioning to the forefront through all marketing touchpoints
- Create integrated marketing plans that ensure both new and existing products see strong customer adoption and drive revenue,
- Arm the sales team with the tools and positioning they need to win customers
- Execute a strong content generation program from short-form to long-form to establish NinthDecimal as the thought leader in customer growth
- Build the strategy and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, positioning, etc.
- Expand NinthDecimal’s thought leadership and highlight the power of customer offline behavior through the development of a market insights publication program
- Leverage marketing tools to execute lead generation programs, measure marketing ROI, and optimize the customer lifecycle
- Represent NinthDecimal to the outside world, including press, analysts, and customers
- 10+ years of marketing and/or product marketing experience in B2B marketing
- Strong knowledge of the Adtech and Martech industries and experience in marketing to brands, agencies, and publishers
- Experience with data platforms and data driven solutions for the marketing ecosystem, with experience in SaaS marketing to enterprise customers desired but not a hard requirement
- Skills in cross functional areas such as pre-sales, sales, product management, market development or strategy are a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate to our cross-section of customers, including both technical and business decision makers
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills – with the ability to take the complex and communicate it simply.
- Compelling storyteller who can engage and educate customers and prospects.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as well as plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with rapid decision making as well as making decisions with imperfect data
- Experience managing events including trade shows, webcasts, and conferences is a plus.
- Candidates with MBAs are preferred.