Product Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
NinthDecimal is the leading mobile audience intelligence company empowering marketers with the most comprehensive understanding of people by connecting their digital and physical lives. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands, including Microsoft, Target, Kraft, Comcast, American Express, Starbucks and Toyota, use NinthDecimal to achieve high performing campaigns by engaging the most precise and relevant audiences across all media channels on a single platform. By bridging online and offline data sources, NinthDecimal offers the most precise audience solution in the market to create a true understanding of mobile consumers and how to engage them throughout their path-to-purchase. Its Location Conversion Index™ (LCI™) is the mobile industry’s most accurate ROI metric for measuring the incremental lift in store visits directly attributed to mobile ad campaigns; and its data partnerships with leading companies like Acxiom, Oracle and Neustar provide a comprehensive closed-loop solution for marketers.
The Solution Engineering role at NinthDecimal requires a love of software development and spending time with clients & partners. This role is for technical individuals who love to build tools and work with clients & partners to realize the full potential of NinthDecimal’s LCI™ Measurement Platform.
As a Solutions Engineer, you are responsible for developing NinthDecimal technology strategies and solutions to move our measurement platform to the forefront of the industry and executing on those strategies and technologies. You will spend 50% of your time working on technical projects. The other 50% you will spend working with Account Management Teams, Operations Teams and Partner Technical Teams. This is a client-facing engineering role with a high bar for problem solving and technical skills. This role is located in our San Francisco, CA HQ.
- Split time nearly evenly between hands-on coding and guiding Account Management Teams, Operations Teams and Partner Technical Teams
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering Teams to build new tools and improve existing ones
- Write elegant, readable, and well-documented code
- Deeply understand the business of partners, identify problems or opportunities then address the opportunities using technology
- Deeply understand NinthDecimal technologies including:
- Location Conversion Index™ (LCI™)
- Location Graph™
- LCI™ Server-to-Server (S2S) API Endpoints
- At least 1-3 year of experience building software products with clients or partners – Big 4 consulting experience a plus
- Experience in large and complex code bases
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving to building solutions
- B.S. in Computer Science (CS) or equivalent engineering degree (i.e. Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.) or proven work experience
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and writing technical specifications and articles
- Experience with Ruby, Python, Bash Shell Scripting, MySQL or other SQL languages
- Experience with big data platforms such as Hadoop, with Hive or Spark syntax, a big plus