Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
NinthDecimal is the omni-channel marketing platform powered by location data. We’re building a precise understanding of consumer behavior by connecting their digital and physical lives, helping marketers solve some of their biggest market opportunities. Our unique understanding of today’s consumer is built on a strong legacy of innovation and a customer intelligence platform that has been market tested by the world’s leading brands.
NinthDecimal provides audience data, activation solutions, measurement, and insights across all media, empowering marketers to succeed in today’s omni-channel and data-driven world.
As a part of the NinthDecimal Marketing Team, the Senior Marketing Communications Manager plays a key role in supporting and managing several marketing initiatives from content development to event management to social media.
This individual will also work closely with various internal stakeholders to create and distribute relevant communications including topic areas that fall within product and corporate performance. As such they will interact and work closely with various business functions including product, sales, finance, etc. Being able to prioritize and manage projects as well as interact with NinthDecimal executives will be important to the program’s overall success. This person thrives in a startup environment and is motivated to contribute at all levels – ideation, planning and execution.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Event Management: Industry visibility and presence
Plan and manage NinthDecimal’s presence at industry events throughout the year; including thought leadership, sponsorships and joint client events.
Provides sales with marketing support at select vertical events and coordinates event presence with other communication initiatives such as PR and social media.
Lead Generation: Customer growth
Works closely with product on developing and tracking a lead gen strategy for go to market initiatives.
Provide sales enablement support as part of the larger marketing team.
Social Media and Awards Program: Brand awareness and engagement
Create, manage and track social media and awards programs. Including editorial calendars and working cross-functionally to make sure deadlines are met.
Works closely with product, sales and product marketing to develop award and social media content.
Corporate Website Management: Thought leadership
Work closely with NinthDecimal webmaster to maintain the company’s corporate website, including company blog.
Track and report web traffic analytics for optimization.
Reporting & Administrative Support: Tracking and guiding the expansion and evolution of communication programs.
Help track related metrics to help guide the expansion and evolution of corporate communication programs.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years in B2B or technology related marketing comms/ sales enablement experience; agency experience a plus
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (writing samples required); ability to write, edit and publish content
- Marketo and Salesforce experience a must
- Flexible to ongoing change and willing to take on new challenges
- Self-motivated, proactive, efficient multi-tasker with a good sense of humor
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in commonly used tools such as Excel, WORD, PowerPoint and Skype
- Has strong attention to detail and is well versed on corporate and creative writing styles. Is open to feedback and has a voice on all parts of the Corporate Communications programs
- Demonstrates strong leadership, professionalism and people skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress and social media measurement/ listening tools a plus
- Paid SEO and display ad buying experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience in AdTech and MarTech industries
- Strong understanding of the digital, mobile, programmatic, ad ecosystem and emerging technologies with the use of ‘big data’
- Be able to collaborate, and be point of contact, with other business functions across the company to help identify news items that promote the company’s leadership
LIFE AT NINTHDECIMAL:
We pride ourselves on our dynamic and fast-paced company that fosters teamwork, problem solving, and above all: moving our clients and partners to the forefront of innovation and ROI-producing results. Made up of a diverse cast of innovators and collaborators, our dedicated teams of consultative industry experts, research analysts, scientists, product engineers and developers, and client success managers deliver solutions in a responsive, informed, and reliable way.