Partner Sales Executive - East
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
NinthDecimal is the leading mobile audience intelligence company empowering marketers with the most comprehensive understanding of people by connecting their digital and physical lives. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands, including Microsoft, Target, Kraft, Comcast, American Express, Starbucks and Toyota, use NinthDecimal to achieve high performing campaigns by engaging the most precise and relevant audiences across all media channels on a single platform. By bridging online and offline data sources, NinthDecimal offers the most precise audience solution in the market to create a true understanding of mobile consumers and how to engage them throughout their path-to-purchase. Its Location Conversion Index™ (LCI™) is the mobile industry’s most accurate ROI metric for measuring the incremental lift in store visits directly attributed to mobile ad campaigns; and its data partnerships with leading companies who provide a comprehensive closed-loop solution for marketers.
Looking to be a part of a team made up of the best and brightest in mobile? At NinthDecimal we’ve assembled an amazing group of skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering world-class mobile location audience targeting, measurement and analytics solutions that consistently exceed partner/client expectations. Our Sales team leads the charge in developing, executing and growing all relationships and revenue generating activity to support the evolution of our business. This is one of the most critical roles in the company and, as a result, we want only the best of the best in the industry. Excellence and creativity defines this team and it shows in our success. If you are a person who gets fired up on being a part of an innovative team responsible for building strong relationships by helping Brands and Agencies achieve their objectives than we’d like to talk with you.
NinthDecimal is currently seeking a dynamic and strategic Sales Professional to join our Partnership sales team in major markets across the US, including NYC. This role will primarily be responsible for developing and growing new/existing business to support our Partner offering (Data and Measurement) to Agency Trading Desks, DSP, DMP and brand advertisers within a specific geographic area. This person will focus on spending time with Programmatic partners, brands and our direct sales team evangelizing NinthDecimal’s location-powered audience and measurement capabilities. This role requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in working with Platform and Publisher partners to drive demand for NinthDecimal’s Data & Measurement offering. The ability to take a complex and sometimes technical offering, and seamlessly translate them into a compelling, solution-oriented client offering is a must.
Includes, but are not limited to:
- Act as the Data & Measurement Subject Matter expert to support the Regional Sales team members
- Work with the DSP/DMP contacts in the region to drive revenue for our existing solutions
- Drive new ideas and opportunities with the DSP/DMP contacts in the region around data, measurement, and insights
- Consultative sales person responsible for developing and presenting focused data and measurement solutions to complement Regional Sales team members at meetings
- Responsive and detailed oriented in communicating with clients
- Expert on NinthDecimal data, measurement & analytics capabilities related to Programmatic
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within assigned territory via SALESFORCE.com.
- Tight alignment with Executive Director of Partner Revenue, Platform & Publisher Partner Managers, and Regional VP’s in servicing customers, fulfilling expectations and driving revenue growth
- Provide ongoing feedback to the business on ways to evolve our product to meet the needs of the marketplace
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Creative and collaborative team player willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- 4+ years of online data and/or mobile advertising sales experience
- Programmatic industry, advertising agency, data partner and regional brand related experience, with existing contacts and relationships
- Solid knowledge of Programmatic ecosystem and the value of data and measurement for advertisers
- Ability to create strategic and highly targeted proposals customized to the specific needs of the Agency Trading Desk, Agency and/or brand
- Superior communication skills, including face-to-face presentations, phone and email
- The ability to structure, negotiate, and close data/agency opportunities
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- An entrepreneurial approach to business. Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, and ethical
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- BS/BA degree
- 25% as needed, willingness to travel and work in a national team of professionals
NinthDecimal is a high performance “beat the number” culture based on Customer First, Trust, Empowerment, Innovation, Accountability and Teamwork. We come from a background of companies and organizations like AT&T, Yahoo, NASA, Nielsen, McKinsey, CNET, AOL, Walmart, Coca Cola to name a few. Together we have created a company that is awesome, inspiring, innovative, fast-passed, nimble, and forward thinking.
We are looking for people who are intelligent, possess high integrity, self-motivation, self-discipline, leadership, innovation, team work, hunger, humbleness and who are truly passionate about building a great company that is a dominant player in mobile advertising and data analytics! If you are looking for a place to put your handprint and make an impression – NinthDecimal wants you! For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to http://NinthDecimal.com/jobs.
NinthDecimal is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.