Advertising Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
NinthDecimal is the leading mobile audience intelligence company enabling brands to engage with the right audience, at the right time. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands, like Samsung, Gap, Best Buy, Microsoft and Volkswagen, use NinthDecimal’s precise audience intelligence platform and sophisticated campaign analytics to drive optimal brand experiences and unprecedented campaign ROI. By combining online and offline data sources, NinthDecimal provides the most comprehensive understanding of audiences by connecting their digital and physical worlds. Its mobile targeting approach delivers 4X higher performance than alternative approaches, and its Location Conversion Index™ is the mobile industry’s most accurate ROI metric that measures the increase of in-store visits directly attributed to mobile ad campaigns.
The Ad Operations department is responsible for all aspects of revenue delivery at NinthDecimal, from inventory and revenue forecasting, creative QA and trafficking, technical trouble-shooting, reporting on delivery and performance metrics, and day-to-day management of all our WiFi and Mobile partners.
The Campaign Manager role will work closely across multiple departments internally to ensure all campaigns deliver in accordance with advertiser goals, ensuring performance and revenue KPIs are met. This role is integral in providing transparency into key metrics on inventory and performance.
· Provide inventory estimates/avails to the sales team for inclusion in upcoming campaign RFPs.
· Schedule interactive advertising campaigns in a timely and accurate manner.
· Monitor campaigns in-flight, develop and implement optimization best practices, where appropriate, to maximize delivery and performance.
· Proactively work with sales and client services teams to ensure successful fulfillment of campaigns that meet or exceed client goals.
· Provide excellent customer service and support to our advertiser clients, media partners, 3rd party vendors, sales, business development, finance and other internal teams to ensure operations are transparent and campaign goals/objectives are satisfied.
· Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple media sources and ad units, including providing regular reports and insights into the performance of campaigns and media partners.
· Perform regular analyses of inventory, creative assets, and targeting parameters to optimize ad yield and maximize revenue.
· 1-2 years of experience in Inventory and Campaign Management preferred.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly MS Excel
· Solid understanding of advertising campaign metrics.
· Experience with, and understanding of ad serving systems such DART, Atlas, etc.
· Ability to multitask and balance priorities with extreme attention to detail.
· Ability to work across departments in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Solid customer skills from a previous customer-facing role.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within an evolving environment.
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn a must.
· BA/BS degree required.