Advertising Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
NinthDecimal is the leading mobile audience intelligence company enabling brands to engage with the right audience, at the right time. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands, like Samsung, Gap, Best Buy, Microsoft and Volkswagen, use NinthDecimal’s precise audience intelligence platform and sophisticated campaign analytics to drive optimal brand experiences and unprecedented campaign ROI. By combining online and offline data sources, NinthDecimal provides the most comprehensive understanding of audiences by connecting their digital and physical worlds. Its mobile targeting approach delivers 4X higher performance than alternative approaches, and its Location Conversion Index™ is the mobile industry’s most accurate ROI metric that measures the increase of in-store visits directly attributed to mobile ad campaigns.
The Media Operations department is responsible for all aspects of revenue delivery at NinthDecimal. Responsibilities include inventory and revenue forecasting, creative QA and trafficking, technical trouble-shooting, reporting on delivery and performance metrics, and day-to-day management of all our supply and ad technology partners.
The Trafficker is responsible for optimal implementation of media campaigns to ensure successful delivery. The trafficker will use their technical expertise to work cross departmentally to scope campaigns, QA creative, traffic media campaigns, and trouble shoot issues as needed. Responsibilities include -
* Use DSPs and ad servers to traffic and test creative, schedule and target ad campaigns to ensure delivery and performance goals are met.
* Assist with ongoing quality assurance to proactively resolve issues around discrepancies, tracking, technical issues, etc.
* Coordinate with internal and external personnel and clients to ensure flawless advertising campaign execution.
* Monitor campaign delivery and make optimizations to ensure campaign goals are being met.
* Help identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Media Ops department, including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities
* 1-2 years of prior trafficking experience with working knowledge of DSPs and RTB environments
* Experience in mobile media operations preferred
* Solid understanding of advertising campaign metrics
* Flexible, personable attitude; Ability to develop cordial, professional relationships with all level of personnel
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multitask and balance priorities with extreme attention to detail.
* Ability to work across departments in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
* Excellent organizational skills
* Must work well in a team environment
* Energy, enthusiasm and the desire to work hard and produce results, and still have fun