Facilities and Office Coordinator
Legal | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Operations and Administration Office Coordinator
Location: Greater Toronto Area (Occasional travel required between locations in Barrie, Innisfil, Haliburton, and Whitby)
Position Type: Full-time
Our client is now hiring a Facilities Coordinator for their offices in the Greater Toronto Area. In this role, you will be responsible for three office locations with regard to daily maintenance, operations, and administration. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in a similar administrative/operations support role.
Additional responsibilities include ensuring a safe, organized workspace, providing minor repairs to ensure safety as well as administrative as they relate to HR and Marketing and collaborating with the IT teams. Response to emergency/urgent situations accordingly escalating to staff members as required in a timely manner. Reporting such safety-related concerns directly to the Director of Operations in a timely fashion.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma with Post Secondary studies in Administration
- 3+ years of experience in similar administrative/operations support role
- Knowledge of HR and familiarity with Marketing including Digital Marketing via Social Media required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills which will be utilized daily interacting with employees, service providers, and contractors
- Critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail. Ability to troubleshoot issues as required and resolve issues
- Flexibility and ability to travel between office locations
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ensure the safe operations of all locations
- Maintain interior/exterior conditions and appearance
- Obtain and negotiate quotes for required construction work as needed.
- Respond professionally and in a timely manner to facilitate service requests from all office locations and perform any required maintenance
- Monitor and order required supplies including office stationery and cleaning products for all locations
- Coordinate with other office locations on a daily/weekly basis regarding any office/cleaning/maintenance needs
- Provide reception coverage as needed throughout the office locations as needed
- Provide administrative support to the legal assistants and clerks occasionally supporting them in areas such as filing, scanning, etc.
- Assist IT team by maintaining up to date inventory records for equipment used by the firm
- Setup of workstations within the office locations
- Support HR department members with the scheduling of vacation, recruiting as required
- After-hours work and alternate office work may be needed, other duties assigned on occasion.
Jibio is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.