Dynamics 365 Technical Architect
Information Technology | Atlanta, GA | Contract
About the Role
Our client is hiring a Dynamics 365 Technical Architect ! - Contract role only.
Dynamics 365 Technical Architect will play a leading role in activities across the entire project lifecycle from discovery through to deployment, and often provide oversight across multiple concurrent projects. Responsibilities include: contributing to Fit-Gap Analysis, guiding the project team, establishing milestones and tracking achievements, overseeing system design and development, leading data migration and integration efforts.
Who You Are:
- Strong cross functional and technical knowledge, and experience of Enterprise Application Integration and Architecture patterns
- 5+ years in Dynamics 365/CRM (CE) using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Customer Service and Field Service (Dynamics Marketing and Customer Insights are a plus) (we primarily do Cloud solutions, but on premises experience is required.)
- Hands on experience deploying with Microsoft Power Platform solutions is highly desired
- 5+ years current and deep experience with implementing large engagements. Proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- 5+ years mix of hands on experience on business applications implementation, architectural design and strategic business acumen
- 2+ years in pre-sales, supporting the sales team in shaping deals, being accountable for overall estimates enabling the sales team in the pursuit of enterprise customer opportunities
- 5+ years experience assessing feasibility of migrating customer solutions and/or integrating with 3rd party systems both Microsoft and non-Microsoft platforms
- 2+ years of experience and advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industries: manufacturing, financial services, government, legal, healthcare, property management
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining technical architectures, documentation, frameworks and strategies as they relate to Microsoft Dynamics implementations
- Exposure to enterprise planning and delivery tools such as JIRA or Azure DevOps
- Agile Software Development experience
Do you have any of these?
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales | Exam MB-210
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing | Exam MB 220
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service | Exam MB-230
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service | Exam MB-240
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer | Exam MB-400
We look forward to speaking with you !