Director of Managed Services and Support
Information Technology | Remote | Full Time
The position of Director of Managed Services and Support is a critical one in the ongoing success of our clients corporation.
As the team leader of a 24x7 global support desk, the Director of Managed Services and Support manages a team of Subject Matter Experts. The team is responsible for fielding, responding, troubleshooting, resolving, and documenting the hardware and software issues of customers under ETC maintenance programs.
The Director of Managed Services and Support will continually monitor, manage, and improve the ways in which our clients’ systems are supported. There are three primary offers; standard break/fix maintenance, proactive monitoring, and managed patch management and administration. The Director of Managed Services and Support will be ultimately responsible for ensuring their team meets the agreed upon response times. Clients also can submit Time & Materials requests to the support team. In such cases, the Director of Managed Services and Support will work with the ETC scheduler and Technical Director to assign appropriate resources.
The Director of Managed Services and Support is also responsible for the clients internal IT infrastructure and support.
The client has 45 remote users with services in the Microsoft cloud. The Director of Managed Services and Support is responsible for ensuring IT best practices are used within our own environment to deploy and maintain the systems that run the business.
The main responsibilities of the Director of Managed Services and Support include:
• Coach a virtual team with outstanding professional leadership
• Lead all post-deployment technical aspects of the company
• Build relationships with vendors’ support teams
• Manage client escalations, working with the field team when necessary and handling escalations to vendors
• Liaise with the Director of Technical Services to improve relationships and processes/procedure with the field engineers and project managers
• Conceive of, contribute to, project manage, and maintain new support offerings and technologies
• Assist marketing department with creative webinars, videos, tutorials, blogs, and viral marketing ideas to spark demand in Enabling’s managed services offers.
• Test all technical solutions that may be implemented in the implementation and/or managed services offers of the company
• Manage Office 365 implementations and managed services
• Manage cases and report progress using ETC’s ConnectWise ticketing system.
• Handle T&M requests (Upgrades, system resets, MACs) with your team as appropriate
• Contribute to the maintenance renewal goals of the company by ensuring clients under contract know about our value-added services in Enhanced and Elite Care
Salary - $130,000 -$160,000 annual. This is a remote position in the USA.