Corporate Legal Assitant
Legal | Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Full Time
Corporate Legal Assistant
Location - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Position Type: Full-time
Our client is seeking a Corporate Legal Assistant with 3+ years of experience in the areas of Corporate and Commercial Law to join their established law office in Winnipeg, Manitoba on a full-time basis.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years working in Corporate and Commercial Law
- Knowledgeable of legal principles, concepts, and terminology
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability and expertise in drafting documents, forms correspondence with a keen eye to detail with regards to spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic. Driven and motivated; able to take initiative
- Confident and enthusiastic in interacting and supporting other employees and assisting with various duties as needed.
- Competitive Salary
- RRSP/DPSP Plan
- Dental & Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Jibio is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.