Business Process SAFe Architect- Remote- Canada or USA Only.
Information Technology | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Contract
Business Process SAFe Architect
Location: Remote ( CANADA OR USA ONLY)
Contract Length: Approx 1 year
The Business Process SAFe Architect has the primary responsibility of the definition and execution of a strategic technology roadmap and a governance framework that delivers financial and competitive value.
This position works with client-side resources, other IT / Business Advisors, and third-party consultants. Client-side resources can include: Senior Executive Team, CIO and IT Management, the Project Management Office, and specific stakeholders as needed.
The winning candidate will be passionate, committed, and a fast learner, while at the same time being coachable and open to new approaches to technology solution projects.
Must be SAFe Certified
The primary responsibilities of this position are defined by the stage of client engagement:
· Operating Model Diagnostic and IT Roadmap:
· Discuss products and engagement timeline to tier-2 stakeholders
· Guide completion of Summary and Detailed diagnostics
· Gather all baseline data and normalize into standard templates
· Create Findings decks
· Provide meaningful feedback re: current-state org to IT Advisors
· Define a high-quality Strategic Technology Roadmap and supporting deck.
· Escalate to, and coordinate participation of, IT Advisors as needed
· Closely coach client PMO through in-flight strategic projects.
· IT Roadmap Execution, through coaching and hands-on execution of IT Demand through a Stage-Gate Collaboration Framework
· Ensure that all client IT demand is maintained as best practice.
· Ensure that all technology projects and products have named Stakeholders and Product Owners
· Ensure that all technology projects are run via a Stage-Gate Collaboration Framework, with high levels of quality
· Ensure that project user stories have direct traceability to test case results for each project
· Directly own at least one technology project from Strategy through Monitor
· Teach framework and supporting artifacts to all new client-side hires.
The primary skills and experience:
· Significant experience with implementation of information technology migrations and integrations
· Significant experience with various solution development frameworks
· Significant Business Analyst and business modelling experience
· The primary skills and experience:
· UML knowledge and modelling experience
· Agile experience: Writing Epics and Personas
· Writing and execution of test cases that tie to design requirements
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Comprehensive organizational design experience
· Experience in strategic planning and execution
· Project Management experience
The primary non-technical skills and experience:
· Strong Teaching / Coaching Skills
· Strong writing, presentation, and documentation skills
· Strong ability to zoom from big picture to detail
· Able to ramp-up quickly
· Leadership Skills
· High proficiency in spoken and written English
· The primary non-technical skills and experience:
· Able to interact with client executive team
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to direct collaborative efforts of multiple teams
· Creative thinking, problem solving, and decision making