Azure DevOps Engineer - Teamcity & Octopus Migration
Information Technology | Toronto, Canada | Contract
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! Our client is looking for a Azure and DevOps Consultant to support an on-going Azure DevOps project- Teamcity and Octopus experience a must!
This is a contractor position and the contract length is estimated to between 6-12 months.
About the Job
We are looking for DevOps Consultants to help customers move to Azure and deliver value faster. Our client’s consultants build custom cloud-first software, provide DevOps and Azure consulting, and build internal tools and products.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- · Provide guidance and hands-on DevOps consulting to client’s customers
- · Lead our customers towards best practices in cloud adoption
- · Provide Infrastructure as Code and operational Insights to create a feedback loop from Azure DevOps
- · Work with project management to deliver software projects following Scrum or Kanban and provide visibility on delivery scope, timelines, and expectations
- What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- · Skilled in Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) core functions: automation, advisory, team and project structure, integration and deployment.
- · On-prem to Azure virtual machine migrations
- · Expertise with ARM templates, CI / CD, Test automation, database deployment and Azure Automated Deployments
- · Nice to have AWS experience
TeamCity & Octopus Migration to Azure Experience is key
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
· Experience with people and process improvement
· Ability to work with customers to understand current state and create a roadmap and recommendations to achieve improvements throughout the customer’s DevOps journey
Does the role require travel?
· This role is 100% remote
All employees must act in accordance with the client’s corporate security standards.