Will Call Chain
Will Call | Riverside, CA | Full Time
Jenson USA is an e-commerce cycling retail business. Our purpose is to inspire people to Ride, Experience, and Explore.
We bring our culture to life through our values.
We are focused on a vision to “grow” beyond our limitations.
Summary of Primary Functions:
The Will Call Chain provides direction to the Will Call Store Associates during day to day operations and is the first point of contact for escalated customer support issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets all visitors to Jenson USA Riverside and direct them as appropriate
- Handles visitor badges and guest sign in / out process
- Sets up digital welcome signage for visiting vendors as requested.
- Handles overflow telephone calls from the Riverside Will-Call center.
- Distributes prepaid store pickup orders to customers who have ordered in advance
- Performs order entry in the Will-Call center
- Assists Will-Call customers with order entry: manual entry of orders, guidance on using kiosks, etc.
- Picks orders from the Jenson USA warehouse for delivery to customers.
- Notifies customers of pending Will Call pickups and availability dates.
- Sets the employee schedules and days/hours of operation so that the Will-Call Desk is staffed appropriately.
- Handles escalated customer support issues that arise in the Will-Call Center.
- Handles start/end of day procedures (cash count, physical security, alarm, etc)
- Handles incoming customer email and telephone customer support on an as-needed basis.
- Provides training for new employees in the order entry, returns, and pick/pack/confirm processes.
- Assists in the development of Will Call center sales goals.
- Tracks KPIs and communicates the information to the company.
- Other tasks as needed
- Highschool diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 5 years of retail experience in lieu of degree
- A bicycle background is preferred.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be computer literate (browser, email, office applications).
- We offer a variety of benefits and perks for employees and their family, with the freedom to choose the plans that best fit their everyday life.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Insurance
- Relocation Consideration
- Paid Time Off
- Proximity to Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park
- Employee Purchase Discount Program and Pro Deals
- Commuter Program
- Indoor Bicycle Parking
- Company Celebrations and Social Hours
- Ping Pong Tournaments
- Vendor & Service Clinics
- Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
- Bike Ambassador Program