Web Merchandiser I
Marketing | Riverside, CA | Full Time
Jenson USA offers 30,000+ items for the bicycle enthusiast online at www.JensonUSA.com and at retail locations in Corona and Riverside, California. Serving the bicycle community since 1994 Jenson USA has succeeded by following it's mission to be the best company for customers to buy from, for vendors to sell to, and employees to work for. You can read more about the company history at http://www.jensonusa.com/company/aboutus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Write Merchandising Copy with emphasis on entry to midlevel value/priority items/brands
● Research industry merchandising trends and evaluate for implementation
● Coordinate with purchasing, photo, and campaigns to create content rich product pages with accurate and engaging photos by given deadlines
● Work on +1 projects (tier 2)
○ Dedicate 2 hrs/wk on implementing new merchandising enhancements or fixes
■ i.e.: hover over/light boxes, geo charts, spec sheets, etc.
● Audit and maintain filters Monthly
● Audit brands in top brands in M&P Matchup Qtrly
○ Look for needed or missing filter opportunities
○ Eliminate duplicate filters
○ Reduce filters at parentlevel pages
○ If all top brands are completed, audit additional brands
● Web Fix Forum assistance
● Additional Audits to meet quarterly sitewide audit goal (missing swatches, photo issues,
copy/table upgrades, etc...)
● Additional Project assistance
This position requires a working knowledge of Office-type applications,
such as the Windows operating system, word processor, web browser, and email client.
- Good punctuation and spelling is a must.
- Knowledge of HTML is helpful but not required.
- A bicycle enthusiast is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer a variety of benefits and perks for employees and their family, with the freedom to choose the plans that best fit their everyday life.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Insurance
- Relocation Consideration
- Paid Time Off
- Proximity to Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park
- Employee Purchase Discount Program and Pro Deals
- Commuter Program
- Indoor Bicycle Parking
- Company Celebrations and Social Hours
- Ping Pong Tournaments
- Vendor & Service Clinics
- Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
- Bicycle (road, mountain, cross) Race Entries
- Bike Ambassador Program