Web Merchandiser Coordinator
Marketing | Riverside, CA | Full Time
Jenson USA is an e-commerce cycling retail business.
Our purpose is to inspire people to Ride, Experience, and Explore.
We bring our culture to life through our values.
We are focused on a vision to “grow” beyond our limitations.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The Merchandiser Coordinator Assist Merchandising Team in their role to create best-in-class product descriptions, tech specs, search results, and product categorization for the website. This position is responsible for the data entry that powers Jenson USA’s website product filters and sorting/search tools. Maintain “sale” flags, QA product pricing. Create and maintain reports to empower Merchandiser decision making.
- Categorize and Assign Attributes in EOD to item numbers at a pace that keeps up with items being recieved.
- *Maintain “Bike Weights” document
- *Run “Items Not on Web Report” For unenabled items and items missing category
- Maintain “Item Categorization” document
- Maintain “Items Missing Color Attribute” report
- Maintain “Items w/ Color Att but Missing Sku Color Att” report
- *Maintain “Color Att Missing Xref Value” report
- Maintain “Items Missing Primary Category” report
- Complete at least 10 Category Audits (10 audits along with merchandisers doing 3 each, will maintain a site wide Quarterly audit cycle.)
- #Failed Search Report Update Monthly
- ORMD audit Qtr
- Lithium Battery audit Qtr
- Web Fix Forum assistance
- Additional Audits to meet quarterly sitewide audit goal (missing swatches, photo issues, copy/table upgrades, etc...)
- Additional Project assistance
- Write Merchandising Copy
WHAT WOULD SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- High School diploma required.
- Able to operate a Windows PC with Office-type applications (word processor, spreadsheet, web browser).
Bicycle enthusiast is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a variety of benefits and perks for employees and their family, with the freedom to choose the plans that best fit their everyday life.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Insurance
- Relocation Consideration
- Paid Time Off
- Proximity to Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park
- Employee Purchase Discount Program
- Commuter Program
- Indoor Bicycle Parking
- Company Celebrations and Social Hours
- Ping Pong Tournaments
- Vendor & Service Clinics
- Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
- Bike Ambassador Program