Marketing | Riverside, CA | Full Time
ABOUT THE TEAM
Jenson USA offers 30,000+ items for the bicycle enthusiast online at www.JensonUSA.com and at retail locations in Corona and Riverside, California. Serving the bicycle community since 1994 Jenson USA has succeeded by following it's mission to be the best company for customers to buy from, for vendors to sell to, and employees to work for. You can read more about the company history at http://www.jensonusa.com/company/aboutus
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
You will be responsible for planning, shooting, editing, and delivering video and photos that are engaging and support marketing, promotional, and instructional efforts (e.g. Ask A Wrench) for Jenson USA. The position requires the individual to be creative in producing visual content and to have the technical knowledge and aptitude to work with digital video and photography equipment. Web and e-commerce knowledge is needed to facilitate placing produced videos to various digital channels.
- Produce eCommerce product videos from conception through final delivery. Videos will range in format from promotional (e.g. product videos) to instructional (e.g. Ask A Wrench).
- Collaborate internally to produce pre-production storyboards.
- Provide feedback to video talent to ensure information being shared both inspires people to ride and includes expert guidance.
- Manage all elements of video production, including filming, editing, audio/music, color correction, etc.
- Manage and organize media assets through clear/concise information architecture.
- Research video production trends, and apply innovation in style of images and video.
- Local travel involved required to capture video and photography
WHAT WOULD SET YOU APART
- A bicycle enthusiast is a plus
- Application must include a portfolio
- Experience shooting and editing video
- Current and proficient with DSLR camera types and related technology in order to achieve best results
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.
WHAT WOULD SET YOU UP FOR SUCESSS
- Range of creative and technical skills necessary for graphics creation, music editing, visual timing, lighting color correction, etc.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to commit to projects from beginning to completion
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities is necessary
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a variety of benefits and perks for employees and their family, with the freedom to choose the plans that best fit their everyday life.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Insurance
- Relocation Consideration
- Paid Time Off
- Proximity to Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park
- Employee Purchase Discount Program and Pro Deals
- Commuter Program
- Indoor Bicycle Parking
- Company Celebrations and Social Hours
- Ping Pong Tournaments
- Vendor & Service Clinics
- Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
- Bicycle (road, mountain, cross) Race Entries
- Bike Ambassador Program