Gear Advisor Coordinator
Sales/Customer Service | Riverside, CA | Full Time
Jenson USA offers 30,000+ items for the bicycle enthusiast online at www.JensonUSA.com and at retail locations in Corona and Riverside, California. Serving the bicycle community since 1994 Jenson USA has succeeded by following it's mission to be the best company for customers to buy from, for vendors to sell to, and employees to work for. You can read more about the company history at http://www.jensonusa.com/company/aboutus
Summary of Primary Functions
Customer Support is the primary link between Jenson USA and our customers. You will assist customers with order status/questions, returns and exchanges, and handle issues like damaged or lost shipments. Help maintain the over flow calls from the Sales Department. Jenson USA offers customer support via telephone, email, and live chat.
Applicants for this position should have a strong interest and passion for bicycles, as well as prior experience inside the bicycle industry, or expertise from a similar industry that can be applied to the bicycle industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle incoming customer phone calls, email, and live chat requests.
- Maintain daily reports, decline, discontinued backorders, unserved and UPS exceptions reports.
- Monitor daily Email Manger and Price Match queue.
- Handle over flow calls, emails, and chats from the Sales department.
- Participate in regular training to maintain Jenson USA’s reputation as having the most knowledgeable and expert staff.
- Deliver superior customer service to our customers.
- Provide guidance and instruction to employees with less bicycle expertise.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Specialized knowledge of both road and mountain bicycles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate, friendly, outgoing, eager-to-learn attitude
- Must be computer literate (browser, email, office applications)
We offer a variety of benefits and perks for employees and their family, with the freedom to choose the plans that best fit their everyday life.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Insurance
- Relocation Consideration
- Paid Time Off
- Proximity to Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park
- Employee Purchase Discount Program and Pro Deals
- Commuter Program
- Indoor Bicycle Parking
- Company Celebrations and Social Hours
- Ping Pong Tournaments
- Vendor & Service Clinics
- Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
- Bicycle (road, mountain, cross) Race Entries
- Bike Ambassador Program