Bike Builder (Full-Time)
Operations | Riverside, CA | Full Time
Jenson USA offers 30,000+ items for the bicycle enthusiast online at www.JensonUSA.com and at retail locations in Corona and Riverside, California. Serving the bicycle community since 1994 Jenson USA has succeeded by following it's mission to be the best company for customers to buy from, for vendors to sell to, and employees to work for. You can read more about the comapny history at http://www.jensonusa.com/company/aboutus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Jenson USA Bike Build department is looking for a skilled Bicycle Builder with prior experience building, tuning and packing complete bikes. Help develop processes and support other Operations Department functions as needed. *minimum of 1 year bicycle shop experience*
- Build, tune and prepare bikes for shipping
- Help develop new procedures and processes related to bike builds
- Help support picking, packing, down stocking, manifesting, Jenson Production bike tear down and warehouse special projects when needed
- Maintain bike build area, tool inventory and packaging supplies in an efficient and organized manner
- Provide an environment of support and teamwork to achieve common goals for all JensonUSA departments
- Support and help develop new procedures and processes relating to the operations department.
- This position requires the knowledge and skills to perform repairs on today's modern, high-end bicycles including suspension, hydraulic disc brakes, and electronic shifting.
Jenson USA uses technology heavily, so you'll need to be comfortable with a PC and office-type applications (email, web browser, etc)
- A bicycle enthusiast is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior bicycle industry experience is not required, but your resume should detail your interest and expertise in the field of bicycle repair.
We offer a variety of benefits and perks for employees and their family, with the freedom to choose the plans that best fit their everyday life.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Insurance
- Relocation Consideration
- Proximity to Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park
- Employee Purchase Discount Program and Pro Deals
- Commuter Program
- Indoor Bicycle Parking
- Company Celebrations and Social Hours
- Ping Pong Tournaments
- Vendor & Service Clinics
- Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
- Bicycle (road, mountain, cross) Race Entries
- Bike Ambassador Program
*Jenson USA is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the value of diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by state or federal law.