Bicycle Service Tech/Mechanic
Corona Store | Corona, CA | Full Time
Jenson USA offers 30,000+ items for the bicycle enthusiast online at www.JensonUSA.com and at retail locations in Corona and Riverside, California. Serving the bicycle community since 1994 Jenson USA has succeeded by following it's mission to be the best company for customers to buy from, for vendors to sell to, and employees to work for. You can read more about the company's history at www.JensonUSA.com/company/aboutus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Jenson USA’s Corona, CA Superstore seeks a technician for our service department. If you love to spin a wrench, this could be the right position for you! As part of our Corona Superstore team, you’ll contribute to our success by executing service, repairs, and bicycle assembly at a high level.
- Service Writing
- Diagnose bike problems and provide guidance to customers
- Execute repairs at a high level
- Build complete bikes for the showroom floor
- This position requires the knowledge and skillset to perform repairs on today’s modern, high-end bicycles including suspension, hydraulic disc brakes, and electronic shifting.
- Jenson USA uses technology heavily, so you’ll need to be comfortable with a PC and office-type applications (email, web browser, etc)
- A bicycle enthusiast is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior bicycle industry experience is not required, but your resume should detail your interest and expertise in the field of bicycle repair.
We offer a variety of benefits and perks for employees and their family, with the freedom to choose the plans that best fit their everyday life.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Insurance
- Relocation Consideration
- Paid Time Off
- Proximity to Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park
- Employee Purchase Discount Program and Pro Deals
- Commuter Program
- Indoor Bicycle Parking
- Company Celebrations and Social Hours
- Ping Pong Tournaments
- Vendor & Service Clinics
- Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
- Bicycle (road, mountain, cross) Race Entries
- Bike Ambassador Program