Professional Services | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Janrain, founded in 2002, is the leading global provider of Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM), making consumer identities both easy and safe to use when accessing their digital worlds. Janrain created the CIAM category, when its founding team left Yahoo! to start the first Identity Cloud. With Janrain’s identity solutions, enterprises are able to create a single real-time system of record for their customers, feeding downstream monetization platforms and security information and event management systems. Janrain’s Identity Cloud allows companies to build a unified view of its customers across all devices and all applications by collecting accurate customer profile data. The Janrain Identity Cloud encompasses as-a-service offerings for both web and mobile applications including social login, registration, single sign-on, customer profile real-time data management, customer insights, and advanced consumer engagement solutions. The Janrain Identity Cloud and has been adopted as a part of digital transformation strategies by more than 2,000 organizations in over 70 countries and is currently responsible for managing 1.5 Billion records.
Janrain has built a culture that is a magnet for top talent – a culture where innovation, intellectual honesty, and team camaraderie are more than core values. Janrain is on its way to becoming the largest digital identity network in the world, with the need to expand its team with people who have an insatiable appetite for success with the team in mind. That’s where you come in. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment focused on leading edge technology, then we should talk.
Being part of the Professional Services organization, this customer facing role is key to deliver strategic advice to our customers. This person loves to build effective stakeholder relationships, developing customer use cases and thrives on the opportunity to significantly improve business satisfaction through innovative solutions.
- Possesses the highest level of personal values along with a highly successful career.
- Is respected as smart, creative, ambitious and entrepreneurial - a track record of “getting things done”.
- Solid, loyal and independently capable to consultatively sell and ‘billing him/herself out.’
- Brings a strong sense of confidence without arrogance.
- Sees the value in both successes and failures.
- A self-motivated, team player who is focused and passionate about building success.
- Self-directed and driven
- Must be exceptionally trained and skilled in consultative sales
- Exceptional client-facing abilities, presentation skills, and self-confidence – yet empathetic to the audience, conveying complex concepts in simple terms
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build the strong relationships critical to the success of this role inside and outside of the company
- Strong stature and presence
- Must be highly credible both internally with the management team and externally with customers and business partners
- Rapidly develop and demonstrate an insightful understanding of Janrain, their value proposition, its markets and competitive landscape, and synthesize this understanding into practical consulting opportunities
- Independently engage on strategic engagements. Understand differing motivations, needs, and technology familiarity within enterprises, and be skilled at leading, and teaching others about digital transformation to lead “change management” as well as “technology adoption”
- Use knowledge and experience to help devise and develop professional services and create a comprehensive set of development processes and documentation that can be used repeatedly to scale across different customers
- Act as a trusted advisor for key accounts and managing multiple stakeholders in a consultative way, in complex matrix environments, to maximize account relationships, expansion and revenue generation
- Proactively identify prospects and impending opportunities, working closely with the Sales Organization to develop and deliver new sales opportunities
- Actively participate in global customer/business development activities where necessary
- Act as a spokesperson at key events, building the regional reputation of Janrain as the “thought leader” in its targeted markets
Qualifications & Experience
- Consulting background is essential, preferably with experience in Janrain’s key vertical markets
- Data Security background is highly desirable
- Solid understanding of big data/cloud/IoT/SaaS and digital transformation and the ability to articulate complex solutions in simple terms to the customer
- Track record of identifying customer pain points, decision making processes and how to articulate the value proposition of innovative, technology solutions in domains
- Solid understanding of B2B within a complex software solution (SaaS/IaaS/PaaS/BaaS) company
- Organized and disciplined engagement processes with practical commitment to state-of-the-art
- CRM tools use
- A comprehensive technical background, with the ability to engage in internal and external engineering and technical functions
- Proven trusted advisory track record is essential; ideally within an organization that has developed through the $1m-$20m scale
If you enjoy working for an innovative and rapidly growing company with a clear mission apply today! We are located in a vibrant London co-working space in Shoreditch with a stocked kitchen and vibrant common areas for networking and socializing. You will enjoy a full benefits package that includes private medical, pension, critical care, life assurance, stock options and transportation assistance. To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to: http://janrain.com/about/careers/
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
You must be authorized to work in the United Kingdom. To all recruitment agencies: Janrain only accepts agency resumes from agencies with an approved agency contract. Agencies must contact Human Resources. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Janrain employees or any other company location. Janrain is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Janrain is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.