Engineering | Portland, OR | Full Time
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic and promising early stage growth company with products and services that enable websites to gain significant benefits by enhancing their user engagement and measurement. The flagship product, Janrain Engage, allows organizations to register and login site visitors with their existing credentials from Facebook, Google, Yahoo!, Twitter, MySpace, AOL, Hotmail, Windows Live ID or other accounts. Through this process, the site is able to import rich user profile data and address books, as well as encourage the user to share their on-site activities with their social networks to drive additional traffic. Additional Janrain products and services provide customers with a complete user management solution, from registration to sharing, from custom ID solutions to user profile database solutions.
Janrain is a funded growing company with great potential and plenty of opportunities. If you like a startup environment and culture and are not afraid of a little hard work this could be your dream job. Everyone contributes and every contribution makes a difference.
- Implement interactive user interfaces for Janrain's enterprise level web based applications.
- Produce both working prototypes and production ready features.
- Work in a team environment developing and maintaining Janrain's SaaS offering.
- Stay current with the latest front-end web technologies.
- Create software that meets both users needs & business requirements.
- Expertise with HTML & CSS and current best practices.
- Experience with MVC frameworks like rails.
- Strong understanding of git or similar DVCS
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Understanding of browser developer tools
- Cross-browser testing & troubleshooting
- Pluses: HTML5, usability, an eye for design.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Janrain offers a generous benefit package, which includes medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance and disability plans.
- Foosball challenges and play are an everyday occurrence.
- A casual environment coupled with a clear mission makes for rewarding place to work.
Portland, OR, US.
No Relocation Reimbursements Offered
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter.