Videographer / Video-Editor
Media | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Jamila creative Hub is a Seattle based firm specialized in digital content creation. We are fully equipped with state of the art equipments to execute your project with ease, we also pride ourselves with young creative minds and millennial who think out of the box just to bring your idea to life.
- Jamila Creative Hub seeks a Video Editor who is detail-oriented, self-starting and has a strong ability to think creatively and strategically. The Video Editor will be required to edit, repackage, and distribute compelling videos and digital media that will inspire and promote our upcoming fundraising campaign as well as other advancement related projects.
- The Video Editor is expected to work collaboratively with the entire Advancement Communications team, with close guidance from the Creative Director as well as input from the Videographer / producer. The Video Editor should posses the ability to create memorable authentic content matched with the technical expertise to bring the story to the screen.
- Within the creative team, the Video Editor will conceptualize, present ideas, and quickly implement visual solutions for feature stories, web content, social media posts and campaigns, advertising executions, gift and grant proposals, event graphics and more.
- This position will report to the Creative Director and interact with all advancement communications team members as a collaborator and partner.
- Competent understanding of video equipment
- Owns own basic kit
- Owns laptop
- Proficient in working with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Photography skills are a bonus but not a must
- Great eye for composition and ability to capture the spirit of the moment
- Ideal candidate will be around talent so the ability to stay composed is a must
- Candidate must able to work quickly, efficiently and to tight deadlines
- Extremely organised, punctual and proactive
- Strong video editing skills. Intermediate knowledge in producing, script-writing, interviewing, videography, lighting and audio techniques skills, as well as technical videography skills using DSLR cameras and related equipment.