Mobile | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
SGN Games is looking for an seasoned Game Producer with great "gaming DNA", ready for the next great challenge for our growing mobile gaming business! The ideal candidate will bring process, organization, creative and design ideas to the role to ensure that our games hit the market on time and are of excellent quality.
* Support the production staff with schedule management and reviewing of game content from 2nd party studios and internal development.
* Contact (research and evaluate) development studios for potential outsourced game development
* Create, develop and pitch new game ideas including building out the Game Design Document
* Provide feedback for game design documents, schedules, and milestone deliveries.
* Coordinate and organize developer delivery materials and submission documentation.
* Manage the QA process and build downloads on Android/iOS devices.
* Investigate new opportunities and contacts to promote and market game from previews to launch.
* Minimum 1 year experience game development/production, including internships. Mobile/Social experience a plus.
* Proficiency in a variety of digital media tools, ability to learn new technologies quickly
* Entrepreneurial nature to successfully navigate the “wild west” that is the current social and mobile development industry
* Very strong communication and interpersonal skills, team-oriented, ability to work with a wide range of internal departments and get along with different personalities
* Extremely organized and superior attention to detail
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe suite of applications
* Passion for gaming a plus
* Good on the phone
* Bachelors degree required
THE GOOD STUFF
* Generous stock options
* 2 Weeks Paid Vacation + Sick + Customary Holidays
* Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
SGN (formerly MindJolt) connects people around the world through great games. As a top developer and publisher of games on Facebook, iOS, and Android, SGN lays claim to hit titles such as Fluff Friends Rescue, Jewels of the Amazon, Bubble Atlantis, Skies of Glory, FAST, MindJolt, and Lil Flippers. To date well over 150 Million SGN games have been installed on leading mobile and social platforms, making SGN one of the largest cross-platform gaming companies in the world.
SGN represents the next generation of social game development. Through its three-prong strategy of social, mobile, and web games SGN reaches players wherever they choose to play. SGN is responsible for more than twelve top ten titles on the iTunes App Store and three #1 titles on the Amazon Appstore. Funded by Austin Ventures, and led by a seasoned team of internet pioneers, SGN was built through a series of acquisitions and organic growth.
SGN is based in Los Angeles, with studios in Buenos Aires and San Francisco.
We are an E-Verify Company.