[REMOTE] Marketing Account Manager
Client Success | St. Louis, MO | Full Time
iVelocity Marketing, a digital marketing agency, is looking to expand its Client Success team. The Client Success Manager role is responsible for building lasting relationships with our agency’s clients and consulting them on growth strategies and marketing solutions.
Some agency, start up, and/or healthcare industry experience is required.
What does our ideal candidate look like for our Client Success Manager position?
- MINIMUM 3-5 years of Client Success and/or Account Management experience.
- Customer Service / Client Facing Experience -- The position is fundamentally about building client relationships and advocating internally to deliver superior results to them by working with the Operations team on campaign development, deployment, and management.
- Some Facebook or Google Adwords Advertising Experience -- Managing or overseeing paid advertising campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills internally and externally
- Team Player / Go Getter -- We need someone who works well with others, but also excels by themselves
- Tenacity and Entrepreneurial Spirit -- Being a successful small business, we only bring strong individuals onto our rapidly growing team. Every single one of us treats this company like it’s our own, and we're looking for like-minded individuals.
- Ability to think creatively - Innovation is a requirement in our organization
- Attention to detail - Include in cover letter your mantra or an inspirational quote that defines you
- Collaborative nature – able to work with the team in Denver and the local client to ensure the best results possible for the client.
Questions to ask yourself about whether iVelocity Marketing will be a good fit for you:
- Does digital marketing excite you?
- Are you looking for a situation where creative freedom and ideas are not only welcomed and encouraged but rewarded?
- Can you work under stressful situations that arise without warning?
- Do you enjoy establishing human connections and can you foster relationships with your own client portfolio?
Benefits to working with iVelocity Marketing:
A growing team environment that is open to your ideas and encourages innovation. We offer health and dental insurance, paid time off and a 401k.
You will need to provide your own laptop.
We are a remote company. Must be willing to work standard business hours, Mountain Time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 to 60,000
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
We take pride in our employees’ benefits package, including: health and dental, 401k contributions, paid time off and a cell phone stipend. This combined with the work-life balance and our “remote-first” mentality have enabled us to have great employee culture, which results in increased trust in our client base.