Facebook Ads Expert
Marketing Fulfillment | Denver, CO | Full Time
iVelocity Marketing, a digital marketing agency, is looking to expand its Facebook advertising team.
The seasoned Facebook Ads Expert is responsible for designing and managing digital marketing ad campaigns for our clients. S/he must identify audiences to target and work with their partner Account Manager to implement a media plan that meets the clients' goals. Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures for digital marketing, notably Facebook. SEO knowledge is a strong plus. Will work under general supervision and a certain level of creativity and initiative is required.
What does our ideal candidate look like for the Facebook Ads Expert position?
- MINIMUM of 5 years experience with paid Facebook ads. 8 years is preferred.
- Clickfunnels or Landing page software experience mandatory.
- WordPress Knowledge -- Preferred but not necessary.
- Proven experience building out multi-stage, multi-channel marketing funnels
- Experience with Google Ads, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, email marketing a plus.
- Customer Service / Client Facing Experience -- Must be comfortable communicating strategy and results of ad campaigns to clients.
- Ability to work with little to no oversight on 15 – 25 active clients
- Team Player / Go-Getter -- We need someone who works well with others, but also excels by themselves
- Tenacity and Entrepreneurial Spirit -- Being a successful small business, we only bring strong individuals onto our rapidly growing team. Every single one of us treats this company like it’s our own, and we're looking for like-minded individuals.
- Ability to think creatively - Innovation is a requirement in our organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills internally and externally
- Attention to detail - Include in cover letter your mantra or an inspirational quote that defines you
Questions to ask yourself about whether iVelocity Marketing will be a good fit for you:
- Why does digital marketing excite you?
- Are you looking for a startup situation where creative freedom and ideas are not only welcomed and encouraged but rewarded?
- Can you work under stressful situations that arise without warning?
- Do you enjoy establishing human connections and can you foster relationships with your own client portfolio?
Benefits to working with iVelocity Marketing:
A growing team environment that is open to your ideas and encourages innovation. You'll have access to continuing education and regular training opportunities to improve your marketing and client management skills. We offer health and dental insurance, vacation time and retirement benefits.
You will need to provide your own laptop.
We are a remote company. Most of the team is based in Denver, Colorado, but we are open to team members able to work normal Mountain Time business hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depends on experience, skills and qualifications