VP & Regional Managing Director, Americas
Executive | Orlando, FL | Full Time
ITEC Entertainment Corporation is the global industry leader of award-winning, entertainment solutions that ignite the dreams of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. ITEC’s culture of performance and innovation pushes the frontiers of themed entertainment design, production and technology to new heights. Founded in 1986, ITEC has delivered over 300 of the most successful and comprehensive guest experiences spanning: theme parks, rides and shows; cultural attractions; resorts and mixed-use; themed dining; entertainment centers; and themed retail. ITEC is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.ITEC.com.
As a key enterprise strategic leader, the VP & Regional Managing Director, Americas oversees aspects of the company’s operations in this region. Provides leadership and direction to the region’s management team and ultimately is responsible for aspects of the regions operations which may include strategic planning and forecasting, customer and partner relationships, sales, business development, finance, marketing, and other aspects of the business. The position is responsible for ensuring that these functions are led in a way that maximizes company profits and aligns with the company’s culture and values while building a team.
Essential Job Functions
- Accountable for region’s P&L with growth objectives and the goals of maximizing profits through establishing a business plan, and achieving forecast goals for the region
- Recommends long-range strategic and tactical plans for office location growth and discipline expansion, based on market research and competitive data in the regional market, to meet future business plan goals
- Recruit, train, motivate, and manage the region’s departmental management in executing the plans and objectives of the company
- Consultative sales and new client development via compelling value propositions, professional deal development
- Conceives creative solutions that deliver significant tangible value for clients
- Develops an external, local network to ensure continuous success of the Company’s strategic plan relative to the regional market
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the strategic and annual operating plans of the region
- Monitors relevant changes in the marketplace and works to continuously position the business unit to take advantage of opportunities
- Ensures achievement of established sales and business development plan goals for the region
- Maintain and create partner relationships for the region, ensuring a high level of communication and accountability
- Collaborates with other members of management in the selection of company growth locations, bringing an in-depth understanding of the region’s markets and competition to the discussion
- Coordinates with other VP & Regional Managing Directors to ensure efficient utilization of companywide resources
- Advanced skills in client communications, contract administration, project scheduling, and team leadership
- Ability to represent projects and the company by presenting to clients
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Business, Design Management, Operations Management, or related field
- Demonstrated success with innovative, large team leadership
- Superior record of improving business results and sophisticated business plan execution
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible managerial experience in Themed Entertainment, Architecture Management, or related industry
- Minimum 5 years of P&L responsibility
- Master’s degree in Business from an accredited institution
- This position requires 30% travel availability
- Travel could be off-site, out of state, or international
- Must have a valid passport
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to thirty pounds. Travel requirements are listed in the Travel Availability section.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.