Technical Coordinator - Administrative, Independent Contractor
Show Technology | Orlando, FL | Contract
ITEC Entertainment Corporation is the global industry leader of award-winning, entertainment solutions that ignite the dreams of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. ITEC’s culture of performance and innovation pushes the frontiers of themed entertainment design, production and technology to new heights. Founded in 1986, ITEC has delivered over 300 of the most successful and comprehensive guest experiences spanning: theme parks, rides and shows; cultural attractions; resorts and mixed-use; themed dining; entertainment centers; and themed retail. ITEC is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.ITEC.com.
- Coordinates project-related administration. i.e. Scope, Work Plan, Schedule, Project Contracts, Change Orders
- Develops and maintains communications to ensure timely and accurate communications to internal team, client stakeholders and vendors
- Acts as point of contact and communicates project status, successes and challenges to all participants
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports while proofreading and rectifying errors
- Assists in handling client complaints and/or project related issues
- Uses tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Attends meetings and assists with notes and follow-up
- Fulfills various administrative tasks as requested
- University Level Degree in one of the following: Project Management, Business, Communications, Theatre Design & Technology, Stage Management or equivalent
- Ability to work to deadlines in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to manage through others to accomplish team goals and objectives
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve effectively; able to offer solutions to resolve issues
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, Project, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Adobe Pro. AutoCAD is a plus.
- Working knowledge of design and engineering drawing, which may include: Architectural, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Lighting, Audio/Video, Show Set, Animation, and Electronic Controls.
- Production and technical experience outside the classroom a plus
- Language Skills: English (speak/read/write)
Project Management; Project Coordination