Architecture | Orlando, FL | Full Time
ITEC Entertainment Corporation is the global industry leader of award-winning, entertainment solutions that ignite the dreams of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. ITEC’s culture of performance and innovation pushes the frontiers of themed entertainment design, production and technology to new heights. Founded in 1986, ITEC has delivered over 300 of the most successful and comprehensive guest experiences spanning: theme parks, rides and shows; cultural attractions; resorts and mixed-use; themed dining; entertainment centers; and themed retail. ITEC is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.ITEC.com
ITEC is looking to hire a Project Architect/Designer. The Project Architect/Designer works in concert with the Design team and leadership to ensure that the established design intent of the project is incorporated within detailed design development and documentation. Learn more about ITEC at www.itec.com.
- Participate in guiding, informing and coordinating architectural and interior design efforts within the project.
- Utilize a holistic perspective and sensitivity in consideration of project type, building economics, functionality, proportion, building systems, materials, color and texture.
- Participate in the design process from conceptual through schematic design, ensuring that the design intent is consistent and properly executed.
- Prepare graphics presentations, models for design studies, presentations and design documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of project design experience in the themed entertainment industry required.
- Licensed Architect Preferred
- Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of architectural building systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.