Design | Orlando, FL | Full Time
ITEC Entertainment Corporation is the global industry leader of award-winning, entertainment solutions that ignite the dreams of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. ITEC’s culture of performance and innovation pushes the frontiers of themed entertainment design, production and technology to new heights. Founded in 1986, ITEC has delivered over 300 of the most successful and comprehensive guest experiences spanning: theme parks, rides and shows; cultural attractions; resorts and mixed-use; themed dining; entertainment centers; and themed retail. ITEC is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.ITEC.com.
The Production Manager supports the daily operations of the creative team and the process towards project completion. They will be responsible for delegating projects to staff, setting priorities to meet deadlines, troubleshooting and other production jobs that fall outside the job description of the other studio personal. This person will need to have strong experience in managing people, projects and teams, preferably specific to themed entertainment design.
- Essential Job Functions
- Manage the daily work schedule of the creative department and assigns work based on the skills and schedules of the individual and team.
- Responsible for the hire of independent contractors to fill unmet project needs.
- Ensure all work is delivered on or before deadline.
- Compile, share, and update studio schedules on a regular basis.
- Manage the annual leaves of all departmental employees in order to keep project timelines up to date.
- Manage daily studio materials and supplies.
- Facilitate hardware/software requirements for hires/contractors
- Keep all departments and clients informed of the project’s status.
- Communicate and problem solve with all departments involved in all scopes of the project.
- Excellent skills in team leadership, contract administration, project scheduling, problem solving & design coordination.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to work in stressful conditions under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to /manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal relationship and customer service skills.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Communications, Project Management or another related field
- Requires at least 5 years of experience in managing a creative team/projects.
- Management and/or supervisory experience.
- Experience in the themed entertainment or hospitality industries.
- This position does not require travel
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to thirty pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.