Media Production Supervisor
Media | Orlando, FL | Full Time
ITEC Entertainment Corporation is the global industry leader of award-winning, entertainment solutions that ignite the dreams of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. ITEC’s culture of performance and innovation pushes the frontiers of themed entertainment design, production and technology to new heights. Founded in 1986, ITEC has delivered over 300 of the most successful and comprehensive guest experiences spanning: theme parks, rides and shows; cultural attractions; resorts and mixed-use; themed dining; entertainment centers; and themed retail. ITEC is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.ITEC.com
The Media Production Supervisor is responsible for the planning, scheduling, management and delivery of all aspects of both CG and Live Video production for the internal media department for world class themed attractions, ride films and special venue theaters. They oversee all moving parts of production and workflow ensuring the projects are on schedule, on budget and is the main liaison between ITEC and outside suppliers (talent, studio rentals, equipment rentals, scheduling of studio space and shoots, meetings, contracts, licensing). The Supervisor’s role is to make sure the project Creative Director and the Director of Media’s vision is being executed per the production plan set out at the beginning of the project (quality, schedule, budget) . The Supervisor schedules internal review and approval meetings and is responsible for making sure edits and changes are followed through on.
Essential Job Functions
· Schedule and oversee production meetings
· Oversees daily operations of production team
· Cooperate on the planning of delivery milestones
· Obtains quotes and estimates and helps to produce the RFPs for vendors
· Schedule outside vendors (shoots, wardrobe, writers)
· Hire and liaison with outside vendors (filming crew, audio engineers, actors)
· Ensure all insurance and legal compliances are in place for shooting
· Work with IP providers and vendors to ensure licensing compliance
· Work with Director to meet all budget, schedule and quality goals
· Knowledge of all Microsoft Office products and Adobe products used in production
· Knowledge of MAYA, 3DSMAX, Unreal Engine or other 3D Production software and terminology.
Required Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field or equivalent on the job experience producing high-end CG films
· 8-10+ years experience in media production management or supervisory role in the themed entertainment industry or similar Film/Broadcast experience.
· Experience in a leadership role
· Experience with real time rendering production pipelines (Unreal Engine)
· Strong time and resource management skills
· Strong Communication and writing skills
· Reliable transportation
· Accustomed to working on confidential projects for extended periods of time
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
· Travel up to 10% is required for this position
· Travel could be off-site, out of state, or international
· A valid passport is required for this position
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to thirty pounds. Travel outside the office, and the United States is possible.