Executive | Orlando, FL | Full Time
ITEC Entertainment Corporation is the global industry leader of award-winning, entertainment solutions that ignite the dreams of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. ITEC’s culture of performance and innovation pushes the frontiers of themed entertainment design, production and technology to new heights. Founded in 1986, ITEC has delivered over 300 of the most successful and comprehensive guest experiences spanning: theme parks, rides and shows; cultural attractions; resorts and mixed-use; themed dining; entertainment centers; and themed retail. ITEC is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.ITEC.com.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level support our President, as well as other key executives. This multifaceted role requires someone who understands the importance of confidentiality, effective communication, attention to detail, and is highly organized and punctual. The position includes complex activities requiring considerable discretion and independent judgment. The Executive Assistant works with persons at all levels of the company, as well as external organizations and customers and handles highly confidential materials. The Executive Assistant enhances the executive's effectiveness by providing information management support.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide high-level administrative support, coordinating the activities of the President & other executives, including calendar, meetings, events, and presentations.
- Prepare sensitive research, reports, and agendas prior to meetings, as well as managing appropriate follow-up.
- Receive and screen communications to the President, including mail, telephone and e-mail messages, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those that require priority attention.
- Provide backup support for phones and other needs of the organization staff as directed by the President.
- Other tasks and special projects as assigned by the President & executives.
- Represents executive office with discretion and in a professional manner. Handles confidential information.
- Arrange domestic and international travel for employees at all levels of the company.
- Create and prepare documents including, but not limited to, correspondence, reports, agendas, presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents as directed.
- Coordinate, attend and take minutes for President’s meetings.
- Reconcile corporate travel credit card and President’s credit card on a monthly basis.
- Display excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion and negotiations skills required in working with guests, vendors and coworkers including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal communication & relationship skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, with a strong attention to detail can organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and make decisions on behalf of an organization.
- Experience in dealing with matters of extreme confidentiality, consistently in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple simultaneous deadlines, set priorities, and develop innovative recommendations and solutions to problems.
- Adept in developing and maintaining strong relationships with management, staff, clients, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Display engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgement and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Proficiency in communication, scheduling and office-related software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Platform, Adobe Acrobat, social media web platforms, strong typing skills, and other general office knowledge.
Required Education & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in administrative support experience at the executive-level.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Experience in the themed entertainment industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar is preferred.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours is required, as needed.
- This position does not require travel.
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to thirty pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.