Executive | Orlando, FL | Full Time
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level support to our President, as well as other key executives. This multifaceted role requires someone who understands the importance of confidentiality, effective communication, attention to detail, and is highly organized and punctual. The position includes complex activities requiring considerable discretion and independent judgment. The Executive Assistant works with persons at all levels of the company, as well as external organizations, customers and handles highly confidential materials. The Executive Assistant enhances the executive's effectiveness by providing information management support.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide high-level administrative support, coordinating the activities of the President & other executives, including calendar, meetings, events, and presentations.
- Prepare sensitive research, reports, and agendas prior to meetings, as well as provide timely & appropriate follow-up for the President on project updates and issues.
- Receive and screen communications to the President, including mail, telephone and e-mail messages.
- Provide assistance to President and executives using independent judgment to determine those that require priority attention.
- Provide backup support for phones and other needs of the organization staff as directed by the President.
- Other tasks and special projects as assigned by the President & executives.
- Represent executive office with professionalist and discretion. Handles confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- Arrange domestic and international travel for the President and as backup for others.
- Create and prepare documents including, but not limited to, correspondence, reports, agendas, presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents as directed.
- Coordinate, attendm take minutes, and follow-up on action items for President’s meetings.
- Reconcile corporate travel credit card and President’s credit card on a monthly basis.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal communication & relationship skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, with a strong attention to detail can organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and make decisions on behalf of an organization.
- Experience in dealing with matters of extreme confidentiality, consistently in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple simultaneous deadlines, set priorities, and develop innovative recommendations and solutions to problems.
- Adept in developing and maintaining strong relationships with management, staff, clients, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Display excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion and negotiations skills required in working with guests, vendors and coworkers including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure.
- Engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgement and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Proficiency in communication, scheduling and office-related software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Platform, Adobe Acrobat, social media web platforms, strong typing skills, and other general office knowledge.
Required Education & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in administrative support experience at the executive-level.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Experience in the themed entertainment industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar is preferred.
- Experience booking international travel including travel Visa’s.
- Project management experience or the familiarity with project-based company operations.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours is required, as needed.
- This position does not require travel.
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to thirty pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.