Architecture | Orlando, FL | Full Time
ITEC Entertainment Corporation is the global industry leader of award-winning, entertainment solutions that ignite the dreams of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. ITEC’s culture of performance and innovation pushes the frontiers of themed entertainment design, production and technology to new heights. Founded in 1986, ITEC has delivered over 300 of the most successful and comprehensive guest experiences spanning: theme parks, rides and shows; cultural attractions; resorts and mixed-use; themed dining; entertainment centers; and themed retail. ITEC is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.ITEC.com
ITEC is looking to hire a Director, Architecture. The Studio Director, Architecture is responsible for directing and providing leadership for activities in the Architecture Studio including, but not limited to, all business, staff and financial operations, project profitability, marketing and business development, client success, and employee development. Director with 10 plus years of architecture experience, with experience in the themed entertainment industry a plus.
- Responsible for the overall management of the Studio and studio staff.
- Manage and build the client relationship (business development), including proposal generation for new projects.
- Market to bring in new clients and leads.
- Achieve quote and revenue targets.
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Budget, schedule, direct teams, prioritize multiple projects and deadlines, and communicate with internal partners and clients effectively and efficiently.
- Evaluate existing projects and clients for profitability.
- Responsible for mentoring, training and development of unit members.
- Work to develop Project Managers to provide quality control and to work effectively with other business units.
- Assist Project Managers in the completion of projects within time and budget constraints.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to identify workload issues and adjust team assignments as appropriate.
- Coordinate with Discipline Leads and Project Managers and Production Managers throughout all offices to ensure consistency of processes and deliverables.
- Proactively addresses the technical quality issues and knowledge base of the team through the development of processes, identifying and providing needed training, and addressing individual performance issues.
- Project future workloads and determine staffing capabilities and needs.
- Responsible for the development of a project schedule and plan.
- Oversee internal project production as well as coordinate with consultants on the project to ensure ease and continuity of communication throughout project
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional degree in Architecture required
- Architectural Registration required
- Requires at least ten (10) years of experience in Architecture practice
- Knowledge of Computer Modeling, AutoCAD, Autodesk Architecture, Revit, MS Office Suite
- Photoshop or Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
- Experience with Hospitality industry preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, must have valid passport
Note - must attach portfolio for review.