Executive | Orlando, FL | Full Time
ITEC Entertainment Corporation is the global industry leader of award-winning, entertainment solutions that ignite the dreams of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. ITEC’s culture of performance and innovation pushes the frontiers of themed entertainment design, production and technology to new heights. Founded in 1986, ITEC has delivered over 300 of the most successful and comprehensive guest experiences spanning: theme parks, rides and shows; cultural attractions; resorts and mixed-use; themed dining; entertainment centers; and themed retail. ITEC is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.ITEC.com.
The COO will lead the company operations with full P&L oversight in conjunction with the CFO, set the standards, culture and expectations for the other leaders in the company. In addition, the COO is responsible for the overall management, performance and execution of Project & Technical Operations of various scales and complexities. The COO authorizes and coordinates activities as required to ensure project completion in accordance with established cost, quality, schedule milestones and customer expectations.
- Responsible for the overall management, performance and execution of the different expertise and disciplines within each business unit.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to help the operations organization achieve its overall plans making adjustments as necessary in response to business trends both internal and external
- Deploy tools and methods to consistently improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs, and drive efficiency
- Develop, coach, and mentor the company’s leaders
- Mange relationships with clients, partners and vendors
- Make the important decisions needed to ensure our business units consistently deliver on ITEC’s promises of good design, quality work product, realization of scope, meeting the schedule, hitting the budget and achieving a high level of client satisfaction
- Oversee business unit staff and service exspansions
- Guide the implementation of technical and industrial synergies between business leaders in charge with each segment and other business units
- Ensure ongoing compliance with governance rules pertaining to each business unit.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of strong operations experience is required with multi location business units.
- Previous architecural, engineering, design service, or related experience in global customer-facing business is strongly preferred.
- 7+ years' experience in a senior executive leadership role, preferably as a Chief Operating Officer or similar role in a mid-to-large size complex organization is preferred.
- Advanced skills in P & L responsibility, budget development, managing multiple business units, remote locations, and international business development
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning and business development
- Previous experience with Employee Owned organization
- Ability to leverage business goals into strategic partnerships with vendors, owners and stakeholders
- Ability to influence, drive change and partner with a dynamic senior leadership team
- Ability to manage multiple functions, be flexible, work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment while driving solutions, demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding strategic investment in people and systems
- Domestic US and International travel will be required
- Candidate must have a valid passport