HR | London, United Kingdom | Full Time, Part Time, Contract, Temporary, and Temp to Perm
The state of the art in Big Data is, simple things complex - complex things impossible.We think the future should be simple things easy and complex things possible.
We’re looking for a passionate Technical Recruiter to help us identify, assess and hire best and the brightest talent in UK who want to make an impact on technology.The right candidate is able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline. In addition, you will conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
You will be using data to set benchmarks and metrics to create targeted recruiting strategies, while partnering with engineering leadership to build high performing teams that embody Isharat’s values and culture.This is a fast paced, passionate environment in explosive growth mode, we need you to find the best of the best who will continue to make Isharat a great company.
- Meet weekly and monthly recruiting goals and hiring targets Partner up with recruiting team to manage candidates through the interview process.
- Build talent pipelines for multiple technical job requisitions at any given time.
- Partner with hiring teams to deeply understand hiring needs and requirements of the role and the ideal candidate and develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role.
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates via LinkedIn, Entelo, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub and other platforms.
- Understand the market to run targeted search campaigns.
- Execute and build effective sourcing assessment and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Source qualified candidates review resumes and prescreen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner.
- Ability to seek candidates for matching fit and motivation rather than focus on selling alone
- Work with the Recruiting team to providing positive and exceptional interview experiences for all parties.
- 3 years recruiting experience with a search firm or in house recruiting team.
- 1 year sales recruiting experience preferably in the Big Data space.
- Experience working in tech startups and has a track record of achieving goals in a low structure fast paced environment.
- A sincere understanding of the importance of building relationships with active and passive candidates of all levels.
- Relentless passion and drive to find and connect with the best talent.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with Boolean, LinkedIn and Entelo.
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail and great follow through.
- Must have a positive attitude and capacity to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Passionate, driven mentality with the readiness to jump right in and go Keep em warm.
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify potential opportunities for the future.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, mail, calendar, apps, and Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- BS BA degree