Business Intelligence Architect
Consulting | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates | Full Time
You will join a team with a clear purpose and direction and be given the autonomy to make decisions that will allow the company to achieve its visions to deliver decisions based on predictive data. You will be heavily involved in the set up and delivery of the Business Intelligence Architecture.
- Proven experience in leading and delivering Enterprise Azure Data migration projects
- Experienced in delivering hybrid on-prem/Azure Enterprise solutions
- Experience with the latest Azure Technologies (e.g. Azure Data Factory V2, Azure Data Lake Store Gen2, Azure Data Warehouse / Synapse)
- Azure Transformation Technologies (e.g. Azure SQL (PaaS or Managed Instance), CosmosDB, Data Explorer)
- General Azure Technologies (e.g. Azure Active Directory, Virtual Networks, Subnets, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of BI concepts, e.g. enterprise data models, ER mapping, data warehouse design (dimensions & facts)
- Good experience with Virtual Machines and Networking
- Experience in working large scale Power BI projects
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to compare technologies and make recommendations to senior members of the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent inter-personal skills
- Results-oriented, self-starter, capable of working independently and within a team environment to meet deadlines
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience of delivering transformative IT improvement projects.
- Experience of using the Microsoft Power Platform to deliver digital services including building model-driven and canvas apps within Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and the Power Apps Portal and interfacing these with other programs in the Microsoft Suite, such as SharePoint online with scalable configuration design and architecture.
- Experience of working to an agile, Prince II and MSP Methodology
- 10 years experience in a similar role within Cloud Deployment
- Working with enterprise level data
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Database management
- ETL Technologies
- Cloud data storage with Azure
- Experience of working for a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Experience of Azure services and Azure Integration services.
- A good knowledge of SQL, relational databases and data modelling and migration.
- A strong understanding of the principles of web security.
Click Apply Now to register your details for our BI Architect vacancy.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept unsolicited agency CVs.