BI Programme Manager (Power Apps, Power BI, Azure, MS Gold)
Consulting | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates | Full Time
As the BI Programme manager, you’ll provide direction for delivery, ensuring that all essential requirements of the project are delivered to quality and cost including managing the 3rd Party embedded contractors supplied through a Consultancy that are performing the configuration work . Reporting to the Business Lead and working alongside the project team, you’ll help provide a modern IT software application that supports transparent regulation, delivering value and trusted outcomes.
The BI Programme Manager will be required to provide strong leadership and direction to the 3rd Party embedded contractors supplied through the Consultancy to ensure that they
We’re looking for candidates with a strong track record in project managing IT projects. This includes evidence of successfully delivering transformational IT improvement programmes, leading innovation and managing a complex portfolio of projects.
- Build effective and efficient software applications based on the Microsoft Power Platform and Azure cloud, keeping in mind stability and the best practices and guidelines that Microsoft offers.
- Ensure Power Apps architecture and interfaces are aligned to strategic architecture and data principles, and optimise performance, security and scalability.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and other team members to develop the technical solution.
- Identify any technology opportunities and innovations to support business improvements – within and alongside Power Apps.
- You’ll provide advice and recommendations to the board, including CIO.
- Experience as a project manager of delivering IT software application projects using 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience of delivering transformative IT improvement projects.
- Experience of using the Microsoft Power Platform to deliver digital services including building model-driven and canvas apps within Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and the Power Apps Portal and interfacing these with other programs in the Microsoft Suite, such as SharePoint online with scalable configuration design and architecture.
- Experience of working to an agile, Prince II and MSP Methodology
- 10 years experience in a similar role within Cloud Deployment
- Experience of overseeing and managing end to end testing
- Experience of working for a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Experience of Azure services and Azure Integration services.
- A good knowledge of SQL, relational databases and data modelling and migration.
- A strong understanding of the principles of web security.
Click Apply Now to register your details for our BI Programme Manager vacancy.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept unsolicited agency CVs.