Forensics and Incident Response Expert (SF)
San Francisco | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
iSEC Partners is currently looking for forensics experts and skilled incident responders to help our clients defend their systems and respond to breaches. Job duties will include providing high-end consulting and support to F500 companies and cutting-edge research into current technologies and attacks.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience
Significant Experience in one of the following, and exposure to two others:
- Incident Response on Production *nix Environments
- Incident Response on Production Windows Environments
- Incident Response on Corporate Networks
- Malware Reverse Engineering
- Disk forensics (EnCase or FTK)
- Memory forensics (HBGary Responder)
Strong Foundation in the Following:
- Computer architecture
- Operating system internals and architecture
- Penetration testing fundamentals
- Debugging, disassembly and process stalking
Ability to Work With Clients:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
iSEC Partners is a proven full-service security consulting firm that provides penetration testing, secure systems development, security education and incident response services. iSEC Partners' security assessments leverage our extensive knowledge of current security vulnerabilities, penetration techniques and software development best practices to enable customers to secure their systems against ever-present threats on the Internet.
Primary emphasis is placed upon helping software developers build safe, reliable code. Areas of research interest include application attack and defense, web services, operating system security, privacy, storage network security and malicious application analysis.
Our goal is to create a new standard for customer satisfaction and become the pre-eminent leader in security consulting, research and tool development.