Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA),
Engineering | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Network Engineer (Jr-Mid Level)!
At IPDC, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join IPDC and you join the leading solution provider for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Familiarity in large scale, multi-site, highly available solutions
- Hands on setup of network devices onsite in the datacenter
- Experience in a DevOps or datacenter environment a plus
- Develop monitoring of network activity and performance
- Document network connectivity
- Understanding of traffic flows from various layers / systems / components
- Execute test plans to evaluate infrastructure performance and characteristics
- Understanding of commonly used internet protocols and how to implement: ETHERNET, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP
- Ad Hoc Duties as needed
- BS in Computer Science
- 2+ years of demonstrated technical experience and success managing high traffic, high available systems
- Experience supporting an Internet-facing application network infrastructure
- Hands on experience with building and administration of Linux
- Experience with application layer protocols such as LDAP and DNS
- Understanding of network/systems/security as they relate to one another
- Good understanding of firewalls, IPSec VPNs, VLANs and network security
- Good understanding of monitoring all devices and servers on network
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options