Product Development Coordinator
Product Development | Norwood, MA | Full Time
If you are passionate about beauty and you love executing a winning product strategy, then we can’t wait to meet you! Patchology is a new kind of beauty brand that is focused on quick-fix, time-saving skincare solutions that are backed by serious science. Our eye and lip patches, sheet masks, foot treatments and mud masks are available at major department stores (Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom etc.) and specialty beauty stores (Sephora, Bluemercury, ULTA etc.) both in the US and internationally. We have ambitious growth goals for the years ahead, and it is critical that we continue to develop products that are loved by consumers and lauded by influencers.
As our new Product Development Coordinator you will be responsible for executing on the brand's product vision, strategy and extended launch roadmap. You will support the development of near-term product launch candidates, ensuring a rich portfolio of on-trend, high-performing products available to launch on time and on budget. Finally, you will drive launch execution by working with Operations, Sales and Marketing to deliver the assets for success.
- Supporting product launch calendar encompassing 3-5 products and 5-8 kits per season
- Responding to Sales requests for SDS documents, formulas and other product information
- Answering customer service questions
- Shipping samples to manufacturers or testing facilities
- Setting up crowd testing for concepts and products
- Managing translations and packaging artwork projects
- Cataloging concepts, raw materials and packaging from trade shows that are good candidates for new product development
- Request samples for raw material, fragrance, packaging
- Manage sample development projects (regular and deluxe)
- Managing kit projects with already developed products
- Exploring sourcing opportunities: primary and secondary product packaging, makeup bags, and other, that do not come directly from the suppliers
- Track and analyze past product launches, including consumer ratings & reviews, sell-through data, blogger/influencer reviews and efficacy of marketing programs.
- Must have experience successfully coordinating details for complex product launches in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment;
- Strong with process execution, creative problem solver; project management skills to drive projects to completion;
- Service-oriented, team player who can build, foster and nurture relationships with cross-functional teams
- College degree required.
- Be part of a fast-growing, on-trend beauty brand
- Work with passionate, creative and talented industry veterans
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive benefits package