Market Coordinator - NY / NJ
Sales | Norwood, MA | Part Time
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about beauty, sales goal oriented, a driver of brand enthusiasm, a natural trainer with relationship building skills, creative with product merchandising, and savvy in identifying business opportunities, then we can’t wait to meet you!
Patchology is a lifestyle beauty brand focused on quick-fix, time-saving skincare solutions for busy women with an economy of time for themselves. Our range of eye and lip patches, sheet masks, foot treatments and mud masks are available in top tier specialty stores such as Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Saks, and independent beauty boutiques such as Bluemercury, Cos Bar and many others.
We are looking for a superior hands-on Market Coordinator who will visit these stores each week to demonstrate Patchology’s unique intersell capability which builds valuable add-on unit sales per transaction. The goal is to train and motivate store staff so they are confident and comfortable recommending and selling Patchology at all times, to raise brand awareness through rapport and relationship building, always ensuring that brand merchandising and new product launches are optimized.
This is a new part-time Market Coordinator position that includes a travel and expense budget. A minimum of 3 year retail sales or cosmetic promotional experience is required, and the position requires complete flexibility to call on all designated market points of sale.
- Store and Market Sales goal achievement is key to the success of this position.
- Develop a 30 hour per week market call cycle among designated stores with flexibility to change store locations, as needed evaluating foot traffic or availability of key store selling staff during call.
- Develop and nurture relationships with Store Managers, Cosmetic Managers/Asst. Mgr, Business Managers, Beauty Stylists, Makeup Artists, Top Books or Pacesetters and Personal Shoppers in order to keep Patchology top of mind with store staff to continuously promote and support the brand.
- Prepare stores in advance of major Cosmetic Events and hit sales goals during promotional events
- Responsible for optimization of seasonal new launch product sales by insuring new launch products are out on the sales floor, and through staff training and live sales demonstration with customers.
- Create sales contests for staff to maintain continuity of ongoing sales
- Responsible for merchandising of brand with ability to negotiate opportunistic space changes with management that increases space or improves location
- Stock analysis understanding and drive to work with Store Management or Business Managers (and Patchology Sales Director) to address store replenishment needs with the Buying Office in advance of promotional events.
- Open communication with Sales Team to recommend new sales and training support tools.
- Maintain adequate supply of car stock assets to drive sales.
- Provide home office with images of store visits and promotional events.
- 3 year retail sales or cosmetic promotional experience
- Goal and detail-oriented, high energy self-starter with a passion for sales promotion, training and a high sense of esthetic.
- Strong customer service orientation with outstanding relationship building skills.
- Confident, focused individual with presence who is a solution oriented sales leader and brand ambassador.
- Resolution oriented with problem solving skills.
- Self motivated, high energy individual with “can-do” mentality focused on driving projects to completion
- Strong creative, oral and written communication skills
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and can build, foster and nurture relationships with cross-functional teams
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Be part of a fast-growing, on-trend beauty brand
- Work with passionate, creative and talented industry veterans
- Flexible working environment and hours