Data Collection Operations | Conshohocken, PA | Full Time
Investment Metrics, the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for the institutional investment community, is looking for a SQL Developer to join their expanding team.
We are looking for a Microsoft SQL Server developer to join our development team in Conshohocken, PA. You will work with our database and application development teams in supporting and enhancing current products, designing and building ETL processes, as well as development of new products. You will be a key person in our strategic initiatives to explore and implement modern data architectures. You should be a motivated professional who enjoys building and optimizing data schemas based on application needs and can quickly adapt and learn new systems as necessary. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Performing data analysis as needed to drive the design of ETL processes.
- Helping to design and build solid, high-quality ETL processes using a variety of tools.
- Writing high-quality, high-performance SQL code whether in stored procedures, ETL processes, or ad-hoc queries.
- Supporting the Data Operations team through the identification, design, and construction of data management systems and tools, as well as improving existing ETL processes and designing new ones.
- Work collaboratively with the Data Collections Products team to build new applications to meet business needs and goals.
- Perform data aggregation, data modeling, and statistical computations.
- Analyze and develop code based on specification.
- Build processes supporting data transformation and data structures
- Research solutions to technical problems.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
- 2+ years of writing complex T-SQL stored procedures.
- 2+ years of designing, testing and troubleshooting ETL processes.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to work independently and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in data warehousing and business intelligence frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with data lake architecture is a plus.
- Experience with manipulating data sets in python or other development language is a plus.
About Investment Metrics
We are the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for institutional investors, investment consultants, asset managers, and private wealth advisors. We help our global clients analyze, measure and report on over $10 trillion assets under advisement in a highly insightful, accurate and efficient manner.
Our global database of traditional and alternative strategies is heavily relied upon by the leading investment consultants and asset owners for manager vetting and screening. It provides asset managers the exposure they deserve while allowing them to tell their best story to attract new asset allocations.
Our global clients include Aon Hewitt, JP Morgan, Mercer, Pension Consulting Alliance, RVK, Segal Marco Advisors, Wells Fargo to name a few.
Visit our website for more information www.invmetrics.com.