Information Technology | Norwalk, CT | Full Time
Investment Metrics, the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for the institutional investment community, is looking for a SQL Developer to join their expanding team.
We are looking for a Microsoft SQL Server developer to join our growing development team in Norwalk, CT. You will work with our database and application development teams in supporting and enhancing current products as well as development of new products. You should be an experienced professional who enjoys building and optimizing data schemas based on application needs and can provide backend support our UI developers in building applications. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Develop data architecture plans and execute them in collaboration with the development team.
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business logic questions.
- Perform data aggregation, data modeling, and statistical computations.
- Analyze and develop code based on specification.
- Work closely with the client service team to support enterprise applications.
- Build processes supporting data transformation and data structures
- Translate advanced business analytics problems into technical and data design approaches that yield actionable recommendations across multiple business initiatives.
- Research solutions to technical problems.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree and 3-10+ years of relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years of writing complex T-SQL stored procedures.
- 3+ years of designing, testing and troubleshooting ETL processes using SSIS.
- Experience working with financial and accounting systems is preferred.
- Strong experience with latest Microsoft SQL Server environment (Version 2014 or later).
- Experience in data warehousing and business intelligence frameworks is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
About Investment Metrics:
We are the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for institutional investors, investment consultants, asset managers, and private wealth advisors. We help our global clients analyze, measure and report on over $10 trillion assets under advisement in a highly insightful, accurate and efficient manner.
Our global database of traditional and alternative strategies, is heavily relied upon by the leading investment consultants and asset owners for manager vetting and screening. It provides asset managers the exposure they deserve while allowing them to tell their best story to attract new asset allocations.
Our global clients include Aon Hewitt, JP Morgan, Mercer, Pension Consulting Alliance, RVK, Segal Marco Advisors, Wells Fargo to name a few.
Visit our website for more information www.invmetrics.com.